About the Campaign
The Campaign for "Father Baker's" is by far the most ambitious and comprehensive capital improvement initiative in the long history of the Our Lady of Victory Institutions.
Together we will:
- Transform our campus to improve the quality of care for the hundreds of children, adolescents and adults benefiting from the services we offer.
- Enhance our direct-service programs, including those designed to serve individuals with developmental disabilities and under-served families.
- Improve the critical support services and infrastructure needed to care for these individuals.
The campaign provides an opportunity to ensure that Father Baker's "City of Charity" can continue to serve as a beacon of hope to those in our community that need to be strengthened mentally, physically and spiritually.
Of its $12 million goal, more than $10.6 million has been raised thanks to the boundless generosity of donors, corporate partners and charitable foundations throughout the nation. More work needs to be done, though.
Your support -- be it in the form of prayers, a gift or a long-term pledge -- is essential to the success of this effort.
Join us on this important mission to secure a legacy of caring that has touched the lives of countless needy families.
- Learn more about the campaign
- Read our plan for the transformation of our campuses
- Reacquaint yourself with the remarkable story of Venerable Nelson Baker
- Submit your prayer intentions to us & keep the success of the campaign close to your heart
- Donate today